LAMINATE FLOORING

Hi All

Looks like I've made a bit of mistake. I've miscalculated the gap from the end of the laminate flooring I'v elaid to the tiles in the kitchen. A standard profile simply isn't wide enough. Can anyone advise where I can get an xtra wide profile from. Thanks in advance for your patience and experience.

Reply to
JONNYBOY

Can you provide the width and length that needs filling/covering and the depth from the tiles and laminate to the original floor. I presume it is also a heavy traffic area.

PeterK

Reply to
PeterK

Can you not cut a thin strip of laminate & click it into place to make up the gap.

BTW - its best too start at the threshold & work away - if thats possible.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

75 cm long, max 5cm, tile 21mm deep, laminate 25mm deep

Heavy traffic yes

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
JONNYBOY

Thanks for the suggestion but I've had to cut across the planks to finish at the door, and now theres nothing for any extra bits to click onto.

Reply to
JONNYBOY