Laminate flooring

Does anyone know of laminate flooring that is suitable for use with underfloor heating?
Thanks,
Peter

All of them as far as I know. We have laminate all over the floors here and have water heated underfloor heating. Over the past 6 (maybe more now) years, none of the flooring has warped or broken in any way that I can see or feel, and the flooring was laid over time, so is not all by the same maker or all the same type of structure. So, in my opinion, they all seem to be OK in this situation.