Laminate floor underlay

I've bought the green type thick underlay for my new floor and was looking at the instructions last night and noticed that I could glue the underlay to the concrete floor with a mastic based adhesive. Is this worth doing or am I likely to leave a mess in 10 years time when the floor gets redone?

Thanks

-- John Kelly

remove dimspam if replying by mail.

Reply to
John Kelly

Sorry but just to drag this question into another area - where is the best place to buy this type of underlay? Ikea?

Reply to
me

Got mine from Wickes

-- John Kelly

remove dimspam if replying by mail.

Reply to
John Kelly

Allied Carpets, Bodgit-Quik, Homebase - it's all pretty much the same - unlike the laminate which there are good makes, bad makes and really crappy makes.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Personally I wouldn't glue the underlay - doesn't need it. It's not going anywhere.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S