Laminate Floor Filler

Sorry this way

light,light,light,light,light light,darkish,light,darkish,light light,light,light,light,light light,darkish,light,darkish,light light,light,light,light,light

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

You been reading barcodes again?

Reply to
Guy King

:-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Interesting! How do you know the tongue & grooves match? Maybe you just got lucky?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Hi Andy

Can you contact me off group - I have a few questions I'd like to ask.

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thats easy, I took a piece with me when I went shopping for it. Like I said 99% of the cheap printed laminate has the same click profile.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

That could be worth doing, as you say if you think that there's a good margin to be made.

I was highlighting the pitfalls (which I think you'd spotted anyway) that there is also a potential to dig oneself into the dwang.....

Reply to
Andy Hall