Lamello C2 and C3

I was wondering what the difference between the Lamello C2 and C3 biscuit jointers is, is it just a matter of the C3 being more for the professional market as there doesn't seem to be a great price differential?

TIA

Reply to
Nobody

Both are aimed at exactly the same market. The C2 is the old "discontinued" model, the C3, which has only recently come out, has just a few detail improvements over the old model but nothing earth shatteringly different.

The Top20S is their top of the range model at about 200 quid more than the C3. Until quite recently they also used to do another one, the Experta, which was more or less identical to the "new" C3 .

Reply to
Matt

These are different versions of the Classic product

The C3 now comes as a complete kit in a Systainer if you want that.

I have the Top 20, which also has a precision vertical adjustment, and am very pleased with it.

All of Lamello's products have the feel and precision of a Swiss watch and are a pleasure to use.

Reply to
andy hall

Many thanks to you and Andy. Just asking as Axminster have the C2 + Systainer etc on offer at the mo. for around £30 less than the bare C3

Best regards

Reply to
Nobody