Ladder for loft use

I had similar problems until I purchased a pair of safety boots with steel toe cap and steel 'nail protection' mid sole. I've found them great for ladder work. The metal mid sole ensures that the point of contact with ladder rung is spread more evenly across your foot.

Available from many places for as little as £12 to £20

The cheap ones also seem to be a wide fitting.

Reply to
alan_m

Andy Burns