Ladder advice

I was after a ladder for light diy jobs and saw this type on ebay and wondered if it was any good ?

klike it can fold away neatly to

thoughts ?

Reply to
James

> looks klike it can fold away neatly to

I have one always in the van & simply couldn't do without it. Absolutely brilliant. Some great pictures of how versatile they are here;

have them at £59:99 & my local B&Q Warehouse has them on offer at the moment for around £49. Thats without the platform plates. I made a platform out of spare timber in about 10 mins.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

> looks klike it can fold away neatly to

Wait till Aldi's type come round again which will be shortly? their ladder is of the same type but has a walk board as an additional piece. Same price and heres screwfix's pricing of it which is exactly the same ladder to Aldi's...

George

> looks klike it can fold away neatly to

They work best as a ladder/platform for awkward access situations and for mobile use in the back of a car. For other uses you might be better with a proper ladder and/or a normal pair of step ladders, which are much lighter as well as cheaper.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield