Labour cost for Patio?

Hi, I'm a self-employed gardener who has just branched out into design and would like some help on a rough quote for a patio area. Using a cheap-ish Sandstone, what would an area of 9m sq cost in terms of labour and / or slabs please for a good builder to lay? Sorry if this is not much information but I'm trying to work out a rough budget for the client Thanks for any help/pricings

Reply to
dreddypuss

There is a 'guide prices' section here:

hulk hogan