$ky Multiroom

I was told by $ky that if I disconnected the phone line from the second receiver I would be charged the full price and not the multiroom price. Does anyone know if this is true?

Reply to
Sandy Morton

Pop over to uk.media.tv.sky and pose your question to some of the very knowledgeable people there.

Cash

Reply to
Cash

No its not. You get charged full price if you disconnect either box. They do it so they know you have both boxes in the same place.

Reply to
dennis