Kutchenhaus - The German Kitchen Company

Dear All

Has anyone had any dealing with "Kutchenhaus" ??

We have been around all the sheds looking at whats available, when las night a flyer for the above oputfit came through the door in the loca free paper. They are based on Trafford Park, Mcr but mention they have 35 other outlets. They appear to have a good selection and seem to be competitive.

Any info would be appreciated.

Regards

Mar

-- mark harrison

Reply to
mark harrison

Cannot speak as to quality but I met the owner in Liverpool (he was visiting an estate agents at the time) - he seemed very professional but the kitchens were out of my price range (I normally spend less than

2k on kitchens, plus fitting)

Not much help to you otherwise!

Reply to
ST