kudox radiators (at screwfix)

Hello,

I see Screwfix are selling "Kudox radiators" and "Kudox premium radiators"; the latter claim to be more efficient so give a higher heat output for the same size radiator. I'm a bit skeptical about this. Surely a 600x800 white enamel surface is the same as any other

600x800 white enamel surface. What have they done to increase efficiency or is this just marketing hyperbole?

TIA

Reply to
Fred

Probably differences in the fins between the panels or on the back. And, of course, the dimensions do not give the actual surface area, which depends on the pattern and depth of the flow channels.

Spamlet