Kitchen Worktops London

Hi,
Where, oh where, can I see and buy in London 660 mm wide, laminate kitchen worktops? Simple. Beats me.
Thanks
Clive
Clive Long,UK wrote:

Even the dreaded Ikea will custom make worktops for you. The range is called Variabel. 50/m for 60.7 to 90 cm depths.. Download the B_31500-gb_048.pdf from their web site.
Found it
No links to this product from the product finder but finally tracked it down in the catalog.
Thanks
Clive

On 29 Nov 2003 04:46:16 -0800, clive snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Clive Long,UK) wrote:

Go to the Bushboard site and look up their distributor list. They told me that any branch of Jewsons or Grahams can supply. They have a large range of finishes.
www.bushboard.co.uk
MM
Mike
I have the Bushboard catalog from a great supplier in Watford - Modern Laminates 179b Queens Road - they cut on site.
Looks like Bushboard have exactly what I need in widths - although I would rather stick with 28mm thickness than the bloated 40mm that seems all the rage. No accounting for taste.
I have sent off for laminate samples today so I can see the options "in-situ"
Clive