Kitchen Worktop Lengths

I'm about to have an Ikea kitchen fitted.

I'm trying to do 5m of worktop without a join in it. Ikea supply worktop in lengths of up to 2.5m and B&Q up to 3m.

Where would I go for a 5m piece?

Regards

Reply to
Chowny A.K.A. Mr 6000 SUX

You can get 4m from builders merchants, but I've never seen 5m. I think you'll need a join.

Reply to
Grunff

I was told by the guy from where we bought our 4m length that 4m is the longest made but that they could get hold of some of the more standard worktop finishes on a roll and could then make up a 4.8m long one using planned wood. But not cheap.

Reply to
G&M

You could have one made,

Rick Dipper