Kitchen tap help

Hi all -

have a leaky uni-tap for the kitchen sink - it's a got one lever on top that swivels for hot/cold and a hose extension pull out. The hot water feed is leaking out from somewhere in the unit with the lever closed - the cold is OK. I've had the hot shut off for a week but am now attempting to do something about it but:

- I can see no manufacturer info although the sink itself is made by Franke

- there doesn't seem to be any way to take it apart from the top

- underneath is a real bugger as I can see two bolts but I'll have to take the dishwasher out to get at one

- even then I can see two copper pipes and the hose tube feeding in at the bottom of the unit

Anyone had any experience with these and any idea who the maker could be?

thanks

Marc

Reply to
eastender

Ok - now found it is a Blanco. I've got the top handle off. Now stuck at getting the swivel unit with the spout and hose off - it doesn't seem to lift off...

Reply to
eastender