Kitchen Sinks & Taps

Hi People,

I'm about to order a new kitchen, probably from MFI. They have given me a quote with a Franke Infinito sink and tap package for £169. Franke seem to be well regarded so is this reasonable ? Also are the taps standard fittings ? I'm sure I have read somewhere that you cannot use flexible connectors with Franke taps. Which other makes are worth looking at, Blanco, Astracast, Reginox ?

Another concern is that I live in a 4th floor flat with no header tank other than one on top of my hot water cylinder. I've had trouble with low water pressure in the past. Are there any taps I should avoid ?

Finally I see there is a fair bit of stuff available on Ebay i.e.

and
to be aware of if I go this route ?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Clark

> anything to be aware of if I go this route ?

No advice on plumbing, just to say that MFI have been trading at a loss for some time so if you are making a big purchase you should think of paying by credit card, just in case they go into administration.

Reply to
No Kidding