Kitchen sink wastes

I have some nickel finish taps but can't find the matching wastes (Bristam sell the taps but only the wastes in chrome - bonkers). Anyone know where I might try ? Sizes are 90mm and 60mm (it is NOT a Belfast sink). Have been to the ususal DIY stores, Travis perkins, Jobsons etc. Thanks Stephen
try Plumbase they stock Bristan products,not heard of a nickel plated waste before myself