kitchen sink sizes

All, I am looking for a stainless steel sink to fit a 480mm x 960mm hole. Does anyone know what dimension of sink I will need for this ?? most web
sites state the actual sink size - lots are 510 or 500 X 965. What will fit this hole ??
The 'normal' size for this size hole would be 500mm x 980mm
The norm is 10mm overlap for sealing BUT some times this varies from 8mm to 12mm, depending on manufacturer & fixing method.
All good manufacturers quote aperture sizes as well as overall
--
regards
Dave Batter

What's to stop you enlarging the hole? As long as the unit will take the top it will fit whatever you have. If the sink is to go into a recess where enlarging the aperture is not possible then you might try a caravan supplier. Of course after using such a dolls toy for a while you will be thinking of selling your house and going to Brobdinag.