Kitchen Off Bathroom - One Door Now?

Bit confused about this. Our bathroom goes directly off the kitchen with one door (has a wash basin, loo and bath in it). At one time, I recall that there had to be two doors in between - has that changed now please? I'm struggling to find any up-to-date info, but the suggestion is that that rule has now been relaxed. Thanks.

Reply to
Maria

Approved doc G is the one you need.

one door is all that is required)

Reply to
John Rumm

It never was the case, but was a common misinterpretation.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

The up-to-date info is any Approved Document G published in the last twenty years.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Interesting. How did that come about?

Reply to