Kitchen monobloc tap fitting advice reqd

I will soon be fitting a monobloc tap to a dual bowl sink unit top. This

is the sink unit bowl. The hole in the sink unit top is pre drilled. The spout of the tap rotates to cover both bowls.

What is the best way to ensure that, over time, the tap body does not start to rotate too.

Thanks

Reply to
JDT2Q

I have a swan neck tap ,admittedly over just one bowl, but I do turn it round over the draining board as it has a drain for cleaning it but I have never over a number of years had any problem with the body of the tap turning and it is fed by flexible tails which you might think would increase the likelihood of it turning . If you are worried it will maybe you should feed it with copper tails .The tap is held in place with the usual crescent shaped washer and a big nut and this is very tight .

Reply to
fictitiousemail

Do the nut up as tight as you dare.

Reply to
Huge

One of these.

The Medway Handyman

Reply to
John

they would fit many taps. I fitted a kitchen tap a few weeks ago with minimal clearance around the edge, there is no way anything else woudl have fitted into the sink hole. However, bathroom basin holes tend to be a little bigger, so they may be useful there. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee