Kitchen lights - suppliers? Recommendations?

Hello

Does anyone know where I can get reasonable looking kitchen light fittings? I've currently got 4 light fittings in our kitchen, each with 4 x R50 40w lamps. Although only one of them is on most of the time, it's still not cheap to run, so I'm looking for something that will let me use low energy flourescent lamps. The only problem is, everything in the local shops seems to use R50s, halogen bulbs or those little halogen "capsules".

The only flourescent fittings locally seem to be 5 or 6' tubes, which really aren't what I'm after.

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Cheers

Jason

Reply to
Jason

You dont say what you want, are you after cfl downlighters? If so any trade electrical/lighting outlet will have them. Try screwfix.com. Downlighting isnt what I'd go for myself, but it seems popular.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Have a look at

have loads of electrical fittings.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Have you thought about MLF Micro fluorescents (=A316.90 Incl. VAT), they are 85mm diameter mini fluorescent downlights. See:

- Jack

Reply to
stopbox

I'd just like to say thanks for your help to everyone who answered my posting.

Cheers

Jason

Reply to
Jason