Kitchen Drinking tap: Removal

I've got a kitchen drinking tap, picture here:-

(90k jpg)

It's started dripping. It's impossible to reach the underside of the tap without taking half the kitchen apart. Does the main body of the device unscrew from the top ? and if so can I get it apart to fix the problem ?

TIA

Reply to
Mark Carver

You can't remove it without access to the other side of the worktop - there's a nut holding it in place.

However, if all you want to do is change the washer, then this is done from above - you don't need to remove it to change the washer (nor would it be helpful to do so).

Ours are a little different, so I can't tell you exactly what to do, but basically you pull out the spout (it should just pull out), then you lever out the on/off lever, then you can access the washer.

Reply to
Grunff