Kitchen Drawer Fittings - 1985!

We, like many folk, have these diabolical "MFI like" kitchen drawers from the 1980s, and apart from frequently falling off, one of them's basically lost its plastic grip bits so the front panel just won't fit on anymore. The drawer itself is plastic, the front panel wood.

We've had a look in B&Q and the best we can come up with is a complete

500n or 600mm drawer unit, which means this drawer would end up being different internally from all the rest. I can't see an easy way of getting round this, as screwing it to the plastic would just mean that the forces would, in no time at all, just rip through the plastic no doubt, and B&Q (which was not the original supplier of course), doesn't supply the little hook bits alone. What do most folk do when this happens? "No More Nails"?
Reply to
David Longley