Kitchen Door Hinges

Anyone know where to get 3 or 4 Airmatic Hinges. I can only find sources in packs of 50. Too many for me.

Reply to
Rob

And B&Q don't seel them? You seem to have hit a bald spot. Are you only trying wholesalers?

The likelihood of getting one or two free from a kitchen fitter is quite good. Almost every carpenter throws some away from time to time. Have a look around the back of a workshop that installs them.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Twas in B&Q that came across them in a Bathroom Cabinet. The Pneumatics are part of the hinge which is an improvement on the door stop device. I found them here

wholesalers. Found Dovedale but £11 delivery sheesh!

Reply to
Rob

the above

a great site for all your kitchen/cabinet needs

Reply to
Alex