Kitchen designer/fitter recommendation in Bristol area?

We want a complete new kitchen fitted, and are looking for recommendations for kitchen designers and fitters in the Bristol area.

Can the group recommend anyone? Is there anyone we should avoid?

Many thanks.

Reply to
JP Coetzee

German sounding companies which aren't!

Reply to
Tony Bryer

"Everyone" fits kitchens nowadays. It ain't rocket science. The "design" bit is in HER hands only--no one can change that fact. Go by one of the sheds like Howdens and ask the guy at the counter who he knows that does a good job.

Reply to
Jimbo

What/who do you mean?

Reply to
JP Coetzee

Any of the mass market national companies, really.

They have fairly poor quality value for money and employ the typical high pressure, unprofessional sales techniques of any of these commodity suppliers. They also have a fairly limited product range and try to close on what they have.

You would be far better off looking for a small local kitchen design and fitting firm. Ask them for references and follow them up. Obviously approach more than one. You will get far more choice and better value for money. It may be a little more expensive or may not be..

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall