Kitchen Cupbard Plinths

I am fitting new plinths to kitchen cupboards. I will fasten the plinths to the legs of the cupboards. But I have an internal corner. Do you normally butt one plinth up to the other without securing it or is there a trick for securing one to the other.

0 0 0 0 ------------------------- |\ 0| \ | \ | this corner | 0|

0 are the legs of the cupboards under the units ie join the horizontal and vertical plinths in diagram above

Reply to
mike friend

Butt them

Biggles

Reply to
Biggles

Use dowels and glue if wanting a permanent thingy, or make to length screwing plates on the back to hold.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Just butt one up against the other, they aren't structural :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman