Kitchen corner cupboard carousel

The cabinet maker who built our kitchen for us admitted at the time he 'd had a certain amount of bother fitting the 2 carousels. It's taken me 15 years to get round to looking at replacing them. The guy is no longer doing kitchens so can't advise on what is on the market.

Has anyone been down this road recently and got any advise ? (SWMBO will not accept the DON'T advise!)

Thanks Rob

Reply to
robgraham

I got a couple from Ikea and they work fine.

We've got 'magic corners' similar to

in our new kitchen, and SWMBO is delighted with them.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Our IKEA ones are coming up to 19 years use with no problems

Reply to
OG

IIRC the Ikea carousels need the full depth of the Ikea base unit, which is deeper internally than most others.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Looked at the Ikea ones - they're too big for a standard 600mm wide top. I hadn't heard of the Magic' ones, though thinking about I have seen them somewhere - I'll have a poked around them this evening.

Thanks everyone Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Really? Ours are 600mm tops and the carousel fits perfectly

Reply to
OG

But Ikea carousels may not fit other makes of base unit where the back panel is set further forward.

Reply to
Stuart Noble