Kitchen Carpet tiles

How on earth do you manage that? I have to vaccuum my kitchen floor at least once a day and steam clean it at least once a week (ceramic tiles). When I do the monthly clean under the fridge, the freezer, the washing machine, the dishwasher and the tumble dryer it is always absolutely disgusting. I wouldn't dream of putting carpet down!

Surely it can't be just me? I suppose the husband, kids and cat contribute a bit though.

(OK, perhaps the monthly clean isn't always quite so monthly but you get the picture).

Reply to
Gully Foyle

hi thought about cork tiles? warm and comfortable underfoot, easy to clean and maintain and simple to fit cheers

Reply to
newsmung

But do you have the consent of the owner of anon.com (which appears to be 3V Networks in Korea) to use their domain?

Reply to
Andy Wade