kitchen appliances

I'm looking at a built in double electric oven and gas hob has anyone got any opinions on the New World and Baumatic brands ( especially the later ) Also any advise on where to buy integrated appliances from would be appreciated.

The boss likes the AEG oven but I don't wish to sell a kidney at this point in time :-)

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Didn't we do this yesterday...?

Lobster

New World is a brand from Glen Dimplex, also known for their Stoves and Belling ranges, so pretty good although not as high spec as the top Belling and Stove kit

Baumatic are fairly new to the UK, i pretty sure they are an Italian company, they started off in pricey stylish kit, but i've seen a lot more cheaper stuff from them coming onto the market

i would choose New World for after sales service and reliability and Baumatic for style

try and find a small retailer selling their stuff and ask to buy the display stock if you not fussy and want cheap,

Reply to
bill