***kin British Gas! Rant

Page 2 of 2
Dave Plowman wrote:

The amount of water that the supply Co. consider to be sufficient is not sufficient to run a combi boiler, or a storage system in a 3 storey house let alone an unvented storage system.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

Right. Wonder why this is no surprise?
--
*How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink? *

Two local firms quoted around 2K for a combi and a new stopocock (which is what both said was the pressure problem). I notice BG seem to be sending spotty youths with laptops out to do quotes. They're obviously after the little old lady market.

is
quotes.
Oooooo !! Young man.

If they really did say a new stopcock could cure a water pressure problem, then they are as lacking in clue as BG. ;-)
--
*If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they made of meat?