***kin British Gas! Rant

Hi Paul,

Yep that's the trouble with "paying insurance" when you have it and you are paying out for the premiums sod all usually happens to recover some of those expensive payments - but the minute you cancel it, the house burns down and then the premium payments fade into insignifigance when you have to pay the full cost of rebuilding.

Your house insurance premium seems a little high though, I have obtained cover last year for around £150 for upto £500.000 for structure and contents with all the bells and whistles through Frizzells, a company that I have had my car insurance with now for around 25 years.

Brian

Reply to
Brian

Right. Wonder why this is no surprise?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Two local firms quoted around £2K for a combi and a new stopocock (which is what both said was the pressure problem). I notice BG seem to be sending spotty youths with laptops out to do quotes. They're obviously after the little old lady market.

Reply to
stuart noble

"stuart noble" >system than to convert to a combi. Wonder what they would have quoted for

Oooooo !! Young man.

Reply to
BigWallop

In article , stuart noble