Kiitchen unit curved doors

Hi,

I have been looking at kitchen designs recently and notice some really nice cupboard and drawers. These are curved and so look pretty cool at the end of a run of ordinary cupboards.

The problem is that I have only seen them on kitchens costing more than £30K! I was wondering if anyone had seen some of these curved doors for sale individually...

Also, these expensive kitchens are "hand-made". Does this mean that all of the door and drawer fronts are made specifically for the kitchen by a joiner, or are they bought from some warehouse and fitted to hand-made carcasses? Or, are the doors and carcasses bought from some warehouse and modified to fit a kitchen layout?

Colin

Reply to
Colin