Keyhole (mortice) draught (rubber) excluder/stopper (for mortice lock)??

I'm guessing, but I should think sand or dry powder or CO2.

Reply to
Tim Streater

It's a Class D (burning metal) fire, so you can't.

The US Navy have two techniques for class D fires: the first is to use "Purple K", a dry powder, but not the usual dry powder. This doesn't work (we demonstrated this). Their second technique is to throw whatever is burning (up to and including whole aircraft) into the Pacific.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Why doesn't excluding oxygen work?

Reply to
Tim Streater

It is powder but would be better than ABC dry powder.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

It's a Class D (burning metal) fire, so you can't.

Yes.

The US Navy have two techniques for class D fires: the first is to use "Purple K", a dry powder, but not the usual dry powder. This doesn't work (we demonstrated this). Their second technique is to throw whatever is burning (up to and including whole aircraft) into the Pacific.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

That I want to see

Reply to
Adam Wadsworth

Bit of a bummer if you happen to be in the Atlantic.

Reply to
Ronald Raygun

Can't what?

Reply to