key for sash window lock

I take it these locks standard. http://tinyurl.com/o4qx
We have an old one and a new one - same key works for both. We'd like to get just a spare key - is this possible without having to buy a lock also
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others

Try your local key cutter shop for one. I'm sure they'll be able to knock something up.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 at 23:46:22, BigWallop (BigWallop

I'll give it a go. Our only key is twisted, but we can still get it in