Keter toolboxes, any good, any experience here?

I'm looking for a mobile toolbox, probably a two-tier one. I've looked at the cheaper Stanley and B&D ones and the on line reviews for them which suggest they're not very robust though the layout is OK.

Keter's Mastercart series seem similar and I've seen some good comments about them, however I can't find one to actually look at. Does anyone here have one or have any comments about Keter stuff in general?

Reply to
cl

I've also found this one from SGS which seems to tick a lot of boxes for me, anyone have one or know anything about SGS?

cl

"Only" 14.5 kg unloaded, and it is plastic! Must be bloody substantial.

Obviously, it is horses for courses but I have a couple of these, one for all my general small mechanical stuff, the other with crimpers, megger, heat shrink and other electrical kit.

They are pretty robust. It is handy that they stack.

Reply to
newshound

In message , Jim GM4DHJ ... writes

I have a Keter shed, which I liked until the door catch worked loose in wind, one door blew open and threw bits of hinge and door to the ground. My jigsaw-like repair with oodles of epoxy have worked, but I'd look for more robust construction next time.

I've got a load of stuff in there, all piled up. The walls and doors bow out (not in the sense of taking applause) a bit where things lean on them.

Reply to
Bill

But they aren't wheeled which is what I am particularly after.

Reply to
cl