Kenwood dishwasher problem

We have a Kenwood KDW60W10 dishwasher that threw a wobbly today and came up with error code E1, which according to the manual is a problem with the flow meter.

I can get a brand new flow meter for about 25 quid but before I order it, I just wondered if anyone has had any experience of 'error code E1' and did it tell the truth - was it the flow meter at fault?

Reply to
Dave Smith

Had the same with our Bosch in the last year. Kept on filling with water after the normal 30 secs but pumping it out at the same time, with the "check water" light on (doesn't do codes). If it's out of warranty I would open it and remove the part, give it a shake and reconnect it. If that doesn't solve it (temporarily), replace the part. A google diagnosis of mine said it was the problem (part was around £15, but it was just within its 2 year home service warranty so I let them do the work).

Reply to
Part Timer

Thanks for your reply Part Timer. Good plan my friend and one I shall follow :D

Reply to
Dave Smith