kenwood chef A901P

My faithful chef has burnt out motor. I have been quoted 96 ukp for new motor - is this reasonable? 120 ukp for replacing it . Is it a possible diy job?

Thanks for any help

Caroline

Reply to
Caroline Bell

The old ones turn up on Ebay quite often. In fact there's one on there as we speak.

Reply to
stuart noble

Terrific price! I bought one in June for GBP 179, and thought that was a reasonable price.

Reply to
S Viemeister