Kempton Park show this weekend - anyone going?

D&M are having another one of their woodworking shows this weekend at Kempton Park.
Anyone going along?
It's just down the road from me, so I'll be along to see a couple of the demos, possibly on Saturday, but will be there Sunday afternoon searching out end-of-show bargains......
-- Richard Sampson

I've been a couple of years and it's a very impressive event for a high street family business to put on. But I don't need anything so won't allow myself to be tempted.
More info for anyone interested at
http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/store/kempton.php3