keep your finger on the pulse of Craigslist with email updates

I found a site that checks craiglists and emails updates (craigslistpulse.com). I've been using it for about 2 weeks to check for postings. At first I had it set so it would send emails every 15 minutes, but I ended up with a ton of emails. They also have 30, 60 and 120 minute updates. So far it's free. I don't know how long that will last.

Reply to
scott.mccurdy