Just goes to show

How much a ripoff screwfix is...just bought one exactly like the one in the link from my local DIY handyman store £8.95

George

It's the same with anything - some things will be cheaper somewhere than somewhere else... On the whole, I think Screwfix are pretty reasonable most of the time - especially their own brand 'no nonsense' stuff...

Steve

Reply to
stevelup

It's the same with anything - some things will be cheaper somewhere than somewhere else... On the whole, I think Screwfix are pretty reasonable most of the time - especially their own brand 'no nonsense' stuff...

Steve

Since when has brass been corrosive prone?

All the brass furniture I've just bought has been considerably cheaper than screwme. :-)

Reply to
George

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:23:08 GMT, "George" mused:

cheaper at Screwfix, some are cheaper elsewhere. Pillock.

Reply to
Lurch

I don't shop at screwfix...merely observing their high prices. Pillock

Reply to
George

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:44:07 GMT, "George" mused:

You didn't actually read my post did you. Pillock.

Reply to
Lurch

Yes I did, if an item is less at screwfixx than of my local handyman store then I will by it from that store as it would be more than that in screwfix if I went for to screwfix for it sheesh!. Ya silly old fart

Reply to
George

varies enormously.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Depends on the environment. All the brass we've fitted in West Yorkshire has corroded/discoloured a little in a few months, but it's fairly damp here!

auctions

How do you know that Lurch is old?

Adam

Reply to