Junction Box for Ceiling Lighting

I'm replacing a couple of ceiling lights, currently with a ceiling rose with 4 cables going to it (supply in, supply out, switch, lamp).

The new light fitting replaces the ceiling rose but just has a 3 way terminal block in it's base, and no room for all thos cables.

I've seen mention in here in the past of a junction box where all the cables can be joined and it just pushed back up into the ceiling void via a relatively small holes that will be covered by the new light fitting. The box is suitable for limited access use, and has strain relief grippers built in. Getting under the floorboards above will be a real pain.

I can't remember what it's called, Anyone help?

Reply to
Davidm

Hager Ashley maintenance free terminal box or a "Wagobox" should fit the bill. Wagobox has a square end section so should pass through a smaller hole compared to the Hager.

Reply to
Tim Watts

On 01 Mar 2016, Davidm grunted:

One of these?

Lobster

Might have been this - ISTR mentioning it:

PeterC

That was the HAger Ashley one I was referring to :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Thanks guys.

Reply to