Junckers Rustic Oil - where can I purchase in Reading/London area?

I've got beech kitchen worktops, and originally used Junckers Rustic oil on them until my local DIY shop stopped stocking it. I've tried other oils in meantime but nothing has been as good as the Junckers. I can get it online but need it pronto so I'm looking for a shop where I can get it in the Reading area (or London where I work).

Anyone know of a stockist?

Much appreciated, Andy

Reply to
Andy

Mail order any good?

The Medway Handyman

Foxell & James

57 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JB Telephone:(020) 7405 0152

certainly used to have it a few years ago.

Reply to
Peter Parry