Jorgensen press screws

Anyone know if/where I might be able to buy Jorgensen press screws in the UK?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F29722237
I can only find references to them in the US.
Thanks, Roy

Nice! I'd guess that Axeminster might help if nobody else will. You'd think there would be a market...
Regards,
Simonm.
--
simonm|at|muircom|dot|demon|.|c|oh|dot|u|kay
SIMON MUIR, UK INDEPENDENCE PARTY, BRISTOL www.ukip.org
SpamTrapSeeSig wrote in message ...

Axminster (note spelling if you are searching) do several similar clamping devices but not this brand. I woould expect Veritas to make something similar too.
Bob

Thanks - I thought it didn't look quite right - my catalogue was a casualty of spring cleaning last year!
Regards,
Simonm.