Joining armoured cable

I have a cable coming from my garage (in a block, 100yds away) to my front door. Trouble is, that's where it stops and it's a good 3 metres away from the meter/consumer unit. I want to extend the cable to reach the consumer unit. It will be buried a good 18 inches down. so I'm wondering what the best way of joining the cable would be? Would using a waterproof junction box with a terminal block to join the cables be ok, or is there some other method ?

Reply to
wmt

In article , wmt writes

How's this:

if the question is electrical bits, the answer is usually TLC :-)

btw, just noticed: "The straight through kits do not include connectors, order Through Crimps or Butt connectors to suit the size of cable being joined"

Reply to
fred

thanks ! looks interesting...

Reply to