John Lewis kitchens, fully assembled at half price

I've just finished self fitting a John Lewis kitchen. It's exactly the same as one of there's and I even chose it out of the brochure. BUT it cost me half the price. I got it from a company called Trade Kitchens and it was delivered to me directly from the manufacturers. What's more it was delivered fully assembled, with doors and drawers fitted. Soft close as standard on everything. Check them out. 07791449634

Reply to
ukgrant2002

If you got it from Trade Kitchens it's not a John Lewis kitchen.

Bet the cupboards are good for keeping tinned meat in though!

Reply to
Tony Bryer

:)

Reply to
stevelup

Well it would. 3/4 of the price goes to the fitter. So sounds like you where done there.

Reply to
zaax