Jive Bunny

I used to fix aerials for Jive Bunny's dad. How about that?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

One of the stalwarts of uk.rec sheds has just posted :-

I have just slept in the same town* as Catherine Zeta-Jones!

*Scarborough.

Tone

Reply to
Graham.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I'll lower you to one Chuckle Brothers light fitting.

Reply to
ARW

I'll say that Debbie Harry got one of my milk carton sized guitar practice amps..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Closer to home, I've taught a number of people on here...or their relatives!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I'll raise you one comedy head chopper for Joe Pasquale :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

OK, so Harry Corbett (Sooty, not Steptoe) used to give me a lift to the local swimming pool with his son Peter (aka Matthew) and nephew Matthew from our cub group.

The Natural Philosopher

Wonder what she did with it...

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

".......and when I was nine Jimmy Saville taught me how to milk a cow blindfold " (ex Guardian ISTR)

Reply to
fred

I can raise you to George Best's captain (full rewire at both houses) and lower you by having one of the Arctic Monkeys at one of my parties that was gatecrashed by the police.

Reply to
ARW

All I can do is raise by the previously mentioned one of living next to one of Pan's People!

Reply to
Bob Eager