Jigsaw Blades: Einhell EPST 710W Jigsaw Cw Laser 44.720.42

I purchased this a while back:

?kintUniqueID=124Not sure if I made a mistake as I can't find any blades for it.

Are jigsaw blades compatible between different machines - if so, how do I know which ones are compatible?

Thanx

AMO

Reply to
AMO

> Not sure if I made a mistake as I can't find any blades for it.

Erm! take a blade that it uses, into a shed and compare. :-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "AMO" saying something like:

Good chance it uses Bosch blades.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Thanx Dave. The pics seem to match the blade I got with the jigsaw. Will give it a go! ;0)

AMO

Reply to
AMO

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 14:39:48 +0100, AMO wrote (in article ):

1052651

Generally there are two fitting types in the market.

- the Black and Decker fitting which nobody else seems to use.

- the Scintilla fitting which everybody else seems to use. This Swiss company is a subsidiary of Bosch and makes a goodly proportion of jigsaw blades in the market using the Bosch label or private ones.. Probably the place to look first.

Reply to
Andy Hall