Jig-Saw cutting accuracy.

Agree, my cheap Stayer SDS bought from Screwfix many years ago is still doing sterling service. I think it cost £24 or something like that.

Reply to
tinnews

Even my half ton £40 SDS goes through concrete effortlessly, so I see no point in paying more for the odd occasion I need to use it. However I cannot think of a use for a cheap jigsaw.

Reply to
stuart noble

I don't know Dave. I suspect not, but he was sufficiently impressed he's now got one of his own;)..

Reply to
tony sayer

There's a chap up the road doing biodiesel. He has an old B&D jigsaw on the side of his tank, on a time switch, as an agitator. Every few minutes it fires up for a bit and gives the lot a bit of a shake. Stops his FAME setting in a blob of jelly, or somesuch.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Not surprised most people are well impressed the first time the use, or see in action, an SDS drill.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice