Jif Replacement

ISTR that it was because J is difficult for Spanish speakers to pronounce? Spanish is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world after all.

Hif?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Why are half of the Welsh called Jones then???

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I've NEVER seen a Russet bar or a Wong bar!! Where do you buy your sweeties??

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

Buy Cif, remove cap, add a tablespoon of grout, replace cap, shake, job done!!

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Have a glass of Jerez? Or is that too dif?

Reply to
Rod

Thanks. I will give it a try.

Reply to
Pinot Grigio

The message from Derek Geldard contains these words:

Since it's a _refill_ it won't be in a spray bottle. A refill fills the spray bottle that you bought last time...

Reply to
Anne Jackson

No, I haven't noticed this distinction being made in any of the advertising, but it's an important one. Must nip downstairs and see which one it is we have. I guess it must be the Grime & Lime that we have. Thanks for this, Dave.

Eddy.

Reply to
Eddy

Hasn't the name just been changed yet again? Isn't it now known as "Totally Flabbergasted"?

:-)

Eddy.

Reply to
Eddy

Hee, hee, hee. Yes, I seem to remember that leaving it to dry and cake is a possibility. But how many times could you bear to pass by seeing this unfinished job sitting on the surfaces before it dries out! It can be quite thick and I have a weakness for wanting to complete every job before beginning another!

Eddy.

Reply to
Eddy

Never had a Mars bra?