JCB Beaver: Maintenance fluids?

Hi. Anyone else got one of these? I just fill it with petrol and it works. However, I haven't got any info on what else to top-up (Oil, Hydraulic fluid etc). Or what spec of oil and fluid etc. Can anyone help me out? The JCB site is useless. Thanks in advance. H.

--

Apply the usual ROTten Baker's-Dozen to the following to reply by email: R-Znvy: hfrargNGpbnxyrl.pbQBGhx Fxlcr: ubjvr10

Reply to
Howie

Engine 10w 30w standard Engine oil Hydraulic Breaker 30/32 grade hydraulic.

Note:

The machine will need to be fairly level in use if it's got the Honda engine in it. There is an oil level sensor in the engine that will cut it out if it tips too far.

Reply to
RW

Cheers. Howard.