JCB 4 in 1 bucket question

OK I understand that a JCB 4 in 1 bucket has 4 operations it can perform, and I assume dozing, loading and grading are three of them but what is the fourth? and now I see that they are offering 6 in 1 buckets - do they make tea as well?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

carrying tools back to the hut at the end of the day

No, they're for sleeping in during teabreaks and frying eggs on before teabreaks on sunny days.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

OK I understand that a JCB 4 in 1 bucket has 4 operations it can perform, and I assume dozing, loading and grading are three of them but what is the fourth? and now I see that they are offering 6 in 1 buckets - do they make tea as well?

AWEM

(odd this - I originally sent it at 12:13 but still hasn't shown on the BT newserver at 16:37)

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

You missed off the Forklift forks then.

why not use