James Mays Man Lab

Who saw the lightening detector and thought : "I *have* to have one of those" ?

Also, wasn't 800m a bit low for catching thunderbolts ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Did it detect Hammond's teeth?

Reply to
Andy Burns

I have not watched this series as the style of the last one reminded me so much as a cross between listen with Mother and Tomorrows World.. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Dave Liquorice

Donno I never noticed it ever became closed... but then I don't look at it very often as we don't get many thunderstorms up here.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

How about this PC lightening detector...

RayL12

I suspect it was darkened rather than lightened.

Reply to
polygonum

Good old Google.. :-(

Reply to